Looking for fresh ideas to get your students more engaged?
We provide a variety of learning opportunities to faculty teaching in any environment. Interested in building your own online course? Join us at a training session or workshop!
Can’t attend on the Pullman campus?
Our trainings and workshops can be attended in a variety of ways. All workshops and forums are video conferenced on all WSU campuses. All trainings and communities of practice can be attended virtually. See registration for details!
- Learn about our Spring 2020 Faculty-Led Workshops
- Check out additional opportunities at the end of this page!
Upcoming Workshops and Events
In this training, we will cover simple ways to build a community-centered environment in your online course space.
This panel of WSU faculty will discuss their personal experiences in their journey towards educator excellence. Tips and advice will be shared regarding
In this training, we will cover simple ways to engage with students and optimize your course space.
Zoom allows users to communicate through webcam/microphones, chat, and screen sharing.
Learn how to engage students in meaningful conversation by interacting with their peers and media.
Workshops and Events by Category
- Blackboard Learn
- Classroom Technology
- Educational Technology Tools
- Faculty-Led Workshops
- Teaching Conversation and Idea Exchange
Are these scheduled events at inconvenient times for you? Do you have a group you’d like trained at one time? Schedule a custom training session! Use the online Request Training form to tell us what topic you’re interested in or the teaching issue you’d like to address.
- Access materials from Spring 2020 Faculty-Led Workshops
- Access materials from Fall 2019 faculty-led workshops
- Access materials from Spring 2019 faculty-led workshops
- Access materials from Fall 2018 faculty-led workshops