Looking for fresh ideas to get your students more engaged? We provide a variety of learning opportunities to support teaching in any environment.
Our trainings and workshops are virtual and open to anyone teaching a WSU course on any WSU campus.
All Workshops and Events
All Workshops and Event Zoom Links
Workshops and Events Happening Soon
Large enrollment courses present a unique set of challenges, especially in the distance delivery environment.
WSU is moving from Blackboard to Canvas and we are here to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Want to connect your Panopto quizzes to the Blackboard grade book? Curious which students have looked at your Panoto video? In this master session we will show you how to do this and more.
Are these scheduled events at inconvenient times for you? Do you have a group you’d like trained at one time? Schedule a custom training session! Use the online Request Training form to tell us what topic you’re interested in or the teaching issue you’d like to address.
Learning Management Systems
- Getting Started in Canvas | Slides (pdf)
- Getting Started in Canvas | Recording
- Canvas Assignments and Rubrics | Slides (pdf)
- Canvas Tests and Quizzes | Slides (pdf)
- Canvas Gradebook | Slides (pdf)
- Blackboard Learn Assignment and Rubrics Presentation | Slides (pdf)
- Blackboard Learn Tests and Quizzes Presentation | Slides (pdf)
- Panopto In Depth Presentation | Slides (pdf)
- Perusall Presentation | Slides (pdf)
- Zoom Virtual Classroom Training Advanced Presentation | Slides (pdf)
- VoiceThread | Slides (pdf)
- Inclusive Pedagogy: A Community of Practice Approach—In collaboration with The WSU Office of Community, Equity and Social Justice | Inclusive Pedagogy Recording | Transcript (pdf)