Looking for fresh ideas to get your students more engaged?
We provide a variety of learning opportunities to faculty teaching in any environment. Interested in building your own online course? Join us at a training session or workshop!
Can’t attend on the Pullman campus?
Our trainings and workshops can be attended in a variety of ways. All workshops and forums are video conferenced on all WSU campuses. All trainings and communities of practice can be attended virtually. See registration for details!
- Learn about our Spring 2020 Faculty-Led Workshops
- Check out additional opportunities at the end of this page!
Next Workshops and Events
In this training, we will cover simple ways to build a community-centered environment in your online course space.
Want to connect your Panopto quizzes to the Blackboard grade book? Curious which students have looked at your Panoto video? In this master session we will show you how to do this and more.
Learn how to engage students in meaningful conversation by interacting with their peers and media.
All Workshops and Events
Workshops and Events by Category
Are these scheduled events at inconvenient times for you? Do you have a group you’d like trained at one time? Schedule a custom training session! Use the online Request Training form to tell us what topic you’re interested in or the teaching issue you’d like to address.
- Blackboard Learn Assignment and Rubrics Presentation (pdf)
- Blackboard Learn Grade Center Presentation (pdf)
- Panopto In Depth Presentation (pdf)
- Perusall Presentation (pdf)
- Zoom Virtual Classroom Training Advanced Presentation (pdf)
- VoiceThread (pdf)
- Access materials from Spring 2020 Faculty-Led Workshops
- Access materials from Fall 2019 faculty-led workshops
- Access materials from Spring 2019 faculty-led workshops
- Access materials from Fall 2018 faculty-led workshops