Looking for fresh ideas to get your students more engaged? We provide a variety of learning opportunities to support teaching in any environment.
Our trainings and workshops are virtual and open to anyone teaching a WSU course on any WSU campus.
Sign up for a training or workshop today!
- Learn about our Fall 2020 Faculty-Led Workshops
- Check out additional opportunities at the end of this page!
Upcoming Workshops and Events
In this training, we will cover simple ways to engage with students and optimize your course space.
Zoom allows users to communicate through webcam/microphones, chat, and screen sharing.
We’ll explain different setup options, show how to grade and comment on student work, and demonstrate how to use the electronic rubric.
All Workshops and Events
Are these scheduled events at inconvenient times for you? Do you have a group you’d like trained at one time? Schedule a custom training session! Use the online Request Training form to tell us what topic you’re interested in or the teaching issue you’d like to address.
- Blackboard Learn Assignment and Rubrics Presentation (pdf)
- Blackboard Learn Grade Center Presentation (pdf)
- Panopto In Depth Presentation (pdf)
- Perusall Presentation (pdf)
- Zoom Virtual Classroom Training Advanced Presentation (pdf)
- VoiceThread (pdf)
- Access materials from Spring 2020 Faculty-Led Workshops
- Access materials from Fall 2019 faculty-led workshops
- Access materials from Spring 2019 faculty-led workshops
- Access materials from Fall 2018 faculty-led workshops