Use this form to schedule a video recording or live video stream for your course, meeting or event. We will follow up to help determine what services will best suit your needs. This form is for recording with camera, but not for creating other media elements or post-production. If you would like to make a request for this or are unsure which form to use, email aoi.media@wsu.
Use the Service Level Agreement Request Form to request an AOI representative to meet with you to discuss options for supporting departmental learning spaces and academic technology.
This form needs to be completed in advance of any audio/video recording you participate in granting WSU the usage rights for any medium. In addition, this form serves as a means for you to attest that no infringement regarding the use of copyrighted material will occur.
Use the 25Live page for your campus to schedule a room/space for your meeting or event.
- WSU Everett
- WSU Pullman (and other learning center sites)
- WSU Spokane (WSU login required before accessing)
- WSU Tri-Cities
- WSU Vancouver
To make a request via 25Live, select the “Sign In” link at the top right side of the 25Live webpage, then select the “Event Wizard” tab at the top left side of the page. Use these instructions to help you navigate this process.
Academic Outreach and Innovation (AOI)
- Global Campus Natural Disaster Emergency Policy and Process (doc)
- Video Codec Usage Policy (doc)
- Department Room Support (doc)
- Copyright Policies includes information on:
- AOI-created media
- Instructor-created media (including video conference and lecture capture recordings)
- Online vs face-to-face classrooms
- Class Recordings Retention Policy
- Online Program Policy—EPM #34
- Intellectual Property pertaining to creating online course content
- Open Educational Resources policy (pdf)
- General University Classroom fees and use conditions