Forms and Policies
AOI Event Support Request Form
Please use this form to request support from AOI for your event.
Cougar Capture Request Form
Instructors, you may use this form to schedule an automatic recording of your lecture in a General University Classroom. Students, please contact your instructor for recording requests. Due to equipment availability and room setup, please allow at least two weeks for your request to be processed.
Digital Recording & Video Streaming Request Form
Use this form to schedule a video recording or live video stream for your course, meeting or event. We will follow up to help determine what services will best suit your needs. This form is for “capturing”; if there are any “creation/production” requests please send an email to aoi.media@wsu.
Request Training Forms
Don’t see the training you want or need under Trainings and Workshops? Use this form to request a session and we will respond with a training date within 24 hours.
Talent Release Form
This form needs to be completed in advance of any audio/video recording you participate in granting WSU the usage rights for any medium. In addition, this form serves as a means for you to attest that no infringement regarding the use of copyrighted material will occur.
Videoconference Meeting Request
Use the 25Live page for your campus to schedule a meeting or event via WSU’s videoconference system:
- WSU Pullman (and other learning center sites)
- WSU Spokane (WSU login required before accessing)
- WSU Tri-Cities
- WSU Vancouver
WSU scheduling staff will arrange for your meeting or event to be delivered to the location you request. Find scheduled events on the Videoconference Meeting Calendar.
To make a request via 25Live, select the “Sign In” link at the top right side of the 25Live webpage, then select the “Event Wizard” tab at the top left side of the page. Use these instructions (pdf) to help you navigate this process.
Academic Outreach and Innovation (AOI)
- Global Campus Natural Disaster Emergency Policy and Process (doc)
- Video Codec Usage Policy (doc)
- Department Room Support (doc)
- Copyright Policies includes information on:
- AOI-created media
- Instructor-created media (including videoconference and lecture capture recordings)
- Online vs face-to-face classrooms
- Online Program Policy—EPM #34
- Intellectual Property pertaining to creating online course content
- Open Educational Resources policy (pdf)
- General University Classroom fees and use conditions