Forms and Policies
Cougar Capture Request Form
To schedule an automatic recording of your lecture in a General University Classroom, use this form. Due to equipment availability and room setup, please allow at least two weeks for your request to be processed.
Digital Recording & Video Streaming Request Form
Use this form to schedule a video recording or live video stream for your course, meeting or event. We will follow up to help determine what services will best suit your needs. This form is for “capturing”; if there are any “creation/production” requests please send an email to aoi.media@wsu.
Request Training Forms
Don’t see the training you want or need under Trainings, Workshops and Tutorials? Use this form to request a session and we will respond with a training date within 24 hours.
Talent Release Form
This form needs to be completed in advance of any audio/video recording you participate in granting WSU the usage rights for any medium. In addition, this form serves as a means for you to attest that no infringement regarding the use of copyrighted material will occur.
Talent Release Form (pdf)
Videoconference Course Request Form
For assistance, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Videoconference Meeting Request Form
To schedule a meeting or event via WSU’s videoconference system, use this form. WSU scheduling staff will arrange for your meeting or event to be delivered to the location you request. Find upcoming events at the Videoconference Events Calendar.
Academic Outreach and Innovation (AOI)
- Video Codec Usage Policy (doc)
- Department Room Support (doc)
- Copyright Policies includes information on:
- AOI-created media
- Instructor-created media (including videoconference and lecture capture recordings)
- Online vs face-to-face classrooms
- Online Program Policy—EPM #34
- Intellectual Property pertaining to creating online course content
- Open Educational Resources policy (not yet finalized)
- General University Classroom fees and use conditions