Animal Disease Biotechnology (ADBF)
The CUE (Smith Center for Undergrad Education)
Electrical-Mechanical Engineering Building (EME)
Fine Arts Center
Food Science and Human Nutrition Building (FSHN)
Goertzen Communication Addition (GTZN)
Kimbrough Music Building
Physical Education Building (PEB)
Tips for Using GUCs
- Become familiar with your room and its equipment, prior to the first day of class.
- Review your assigned room’s capabilities and available equipment on this website.
- Visit the classroom.
- Know support contact information for your classroom as well as for connecting sites.
- Become familiar with the tools available:
- Schedule a training session.
- Perform a trial run.
- Prepare a back-up plan.
- Note that cameras, lighting, screen resolution, screen size, screen dimensions, and monitor color settings affect the visual element of your communication.
- Likewise, microphone placement, volume, sensitivity, speakers, bit rate, and Internet traffic affect the audio elements.