Academic Outreach & Innovation does not provide cables or adapters. You must supply your own cables and adapters if you will be connecting any equipment in addition to the equipment provided in the classroom.
Animal Disease Biotechnology (ADBF)
The CUE (Smith Center for Undergrad Education)
Electrical-Mechanical Engineering Building (EME)
Fine Arts Center
Food Science and Human Nutrition Building (FSHN)
Goertzen Communication Addition (GTZN)
Kimbrough Music Building
Physical Education Building (PEB)
Tips for Using GUCs
- Become familiar with your room and its equipment, prior to the first day of class.
- Review your assigned room’s capabilities and available equipment on this website.
- Visit the classroom.
- Know support contact information for your classroom as well as for connecting sites.
- Become familiar with the tools available:
- Schedule a training session.
- Perform a trial run.
- Prepare a back-up plan.
- Note that cameras, lighting, screen resolution, screen size, screen dimensions, and monitor color settings affect the visual element of your communication.
- Likewise, microphone placement, volume, sensitivity, speakers, bit rate, and Internet traffic affect the audio elements.