Who We Are
Learning Innovations is one of the four pillars of WSU’s Academic Outreach and Innovation (AOI).
AOI’s Learning Innovations initiative serves to discover, implement and support academic technology that increases faculty efficiency and enhances student access and engagement. AOI works with all faculty—both on campus and online—to create an environment where innovative pedagogy can flourish, wise experimentation is supported, and all learners receive the most robust and rewarding educational experience possible.
Pedagogy + Technology = Learning Innovations
- Technology Test Kitchen
- Choosing Technology and Implementing in the Classroom
- ADA and Copyright Compliance
- General University Classroom Support
- Emerging Technologists and Instructional Designers (we can work with you 1 on 1!)
- Media Development Support
- 3D Printing
- DIY Media
- Lecture Capture
- Community of Practice, Teaching Tips
Communications from the Learning Innovations Team
Learn about training opportunities, weekly tips, and more when you subscribe to communications from the Learning Innovations team.
Learn More about Teaching at WSU
Visit Teach.wsu.edu for a central repository of information and opportunities related to teaching at WSU, including information on developing and adopting Open Educational Resources.