Global Campus and the Learning Innovations team can provide support through live assistance and self-guided inquiry. Our teams can work with you on course design and delivery, as well as technical problems (including Canvas).
As of May 10, 2023, Canvas user support has shifted from Crimson Service Desk to Global Campus.
If you are in a General University Classroom, please call 335-5044.
Teaching And Learning Support
Note: We do not have capacity to offer a full training session during 1:1 appointments.
Training & Workshops
You can also navigate the Canvas Learning Path and learn at your own pace.
Please use your WSU email when communicating to WSU. All correspondence regarding academic and business-related activities will be sent to your WSU email address.
Other Support Options
- For scheduling inquiries, contact your department or WSU Scheduling.
- Review WSU Pullman Departmental Space SLAs.
- For information concerning assistance with student issues, visit teach.wsu.edu.
- Contact Crimson Service Desk for:
- Desktop Support
- Wireless Access
- Microsoft Teams
- Assistance with browsers, passwords or logging in