Learning Management Systems (LMS)
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software platform that supports a range of uses from fully online courses to hybrid, blended, and flipped learning.
The LMS allows for delivery of materials and communication to students, administrations of tests and assignments, record keeping, early alerts, and more.
What is Kaltura Media Gallery?
Kaltura is AOI’s video platform. Offering a broad set of video storage and management tools and tightly integrated with Canvas, Kaltura provides a way to easily embed videos into an online course space.
What is Canvas?
Washington State University has transitioned to the Canvas LMS. As of Fall 2021, every campus course has an associated online canvas course space which is used to support teaching and learning. For those enrolled in or teaching a Canvas course, navigate to wsu.instructure.com and log in with your WSU NID and password to access Canvas.
- Best practices, creating a technology contingency plan
- Join the canvas alerts mailing list to receive email notifications about LMS updates, maintenance, and outage reports
Canvas Support Resources
- Visit our Tech Support page
- Learn how to access On-Demand Support
- Contact Academic Outreach and Innovation (AOI) Support:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 335-4320