Learning Management Systems (LMS)
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software platform that supports a range of uses from fully online courses to hybrid, blended, and flipped learning.
The LMS allows for delivery of materials and communication to students, administrations of tests and assignments, record keeping, early alerts, and more.
What is Blackboard Learn?
Blackboard Learn is the LMS used by Washington State University. Every campus course has an associated online Bb Learn course space which can be used to support teaching and learning. To access Blackboard Learn, go to learn.wsu.edu and log in with your WSU NID and password.
- Join the blackboard-alerts mailing list to receive email notifications about Blackboard outages
- A history of Blackboard outages
- Create a Blackboard Sandbox
- In-office assistance
- Visit our Tech Support page
- Contact Academic Outreach and Innovation (AOI) Support:
email@example.com or 335-4320