The AOI team offers live support to answer your course design, delivery, and implementation questions. Our team is trained to assist with pedagogical (Course design & implementation ideas) and technological inquiries (Panopto, Perusall & VoiceThread).
AOI Self-Guided Learning
- Learn Canvas through AOI’s Canvas Learning Path.
- Attend AOI Training.
- Review recordings of our Canvas trainings.
- Earn your Distance Delivery Mastery Certificate.
- Submit a ticket for assistance.
Request an Appointment
You can request an appointment with an AOI team member for questions on the following topics:
- Global Campus Course
- Course Design
- Educational Technology
Note: We do not have capacity to offer a 1:1 training session during appointments.
The on-demand space is temporarily unavailable.
Additional Support Options
- For Canvas tutorials, visit the WSU Knowledge Base.
- For assistance with third-party integration, other than the tech tools listed above, contact your department or company representative.
- For scheduling inquiries, contact your department or WSU Scheduling.
- For information concerning assistance with student issues, visit teach.wsu.edu.
- Create an LMS Support request via Crimson Service Desk.
- Contact Crimson Service Desk for:
- Canvas troubleshooting
- Desktop Support
- Wireless Access
- Microsoft Teams
- Assistance with browsers, passwords or logging in