We offer convenient online support for anyone teaching, or planning to teach, a course. Our team is trained to assist with a variety of inquiries that may come up throughout the development and delivery of a course to help you enchance the student learning experience.
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
What We Offer at On-Demand Support
Our team is trained to assist with pedagogical and technological inquiries including:
- Ed Tech Tools (Zoom, Panopto, Perusall & VoiceThread)
- Course Design Strategies & Implementation Ideas
- Activity Creation and Brainstorming
- Distance Delivery Support
- Simulation & Testing/Zoom Testing and Dry-Runs
- And more…
- LMS design & set-
Other Support Alternatives
- For Canvas tutorials, visit the WSU Knowledge Base
- For assistance with third-party integration, other than the ed tech tools listed above, contact either your department or the company representative.
- For departmental/scheduler inquiries, contact your department or WSU Scheduling
- Information concerning assistance with student issues may be found at teach.wsu.edu
- Contact Crimson Service Desk for:
- Canvas troubleshooting
- Desktop Support
- Wireless Access
- Microsoft Teams
- Assistance with browsers, passwords or logging in