Setup Panopto in Canvas
Before you can create or upload Panopto videos in Canvas, you must first setup a course video folder. The following steps will guide you through the process:
- Login to canvas.wsu.edu and open your Canvas course space.
- In the left-hand course navigation menu, select Settings and then Navigation.
Once in Navigation, locate Panopto Video from the list of applications.
- Select the options icon for Panopto Video and then select Enable.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save.
- A Panopto Video link will now be available in the left-hand course navigation menu. When selected, you will be taken to your Panopto course video folder.
- Now you are ready to begin recording! Learn how to create a Panopto video recording and about other Panopto features and functions at Cougar Capture Tutorials.
Do you have a student with captioning accommodations? If so, please contact the Access Center, firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, please indicate that you need additional assistance setting up Panopto for captioning.