AOI | Learning Innovations
Communication: Now Available! The Global Campus Online Teaching Orientation
Global Campus email dated August 27, 2021
Subject: Now available! The Global Campus Online Teaching Orientation
We are excited to announce that the updated Online Teaching Orientation (OTO) for Global Campus is live!
- Define common characteristics and demographics of typical Global Campus students.
- Identify unique Global Campus processes.
- Implement best practices and strategies for increasing student engagement and instructor presence.
- Locate and use Course Verification to confirm course information and request minor updates.
- Navigate and manage your course space.
- Locate support and resources for help before and during your course.
- Complete the course in its entirety.
- Pass all assessments with 80% mastery.
Note: We are excited to share that AOI now has a license with Badgr, a software that provides a digital badge and certificate which documents your achievements. The Global Campus Online Teaching Orientation should be completed every three years.
How to Enroll?
Currently, we don’t have a self-enroll option. For individuals, or departments who would like to enroll multiple faculty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For multi-faculty enrollments, please provide a list that includes enrollee names and NIDs.
Michael O. Sugerman (he/him)
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, Global Campus
Associate Professor, Anthropology
Director of Learning Innovations
Christie Kittle (she/her)
Lead Instructional Designer – Supervisor
Washington State University
PO Box 645220
Pullman, WA 99164-5220