Supporting Students Who have Approved Accommodations
Depending on the specific student accommodation:
- Synchronous interactions via Zoom will need to be live captioned.
- Panopto recordings will need to be closed captioned.
- Digital materials need to be accessible
- e.g., uploaded, not scanned in as images so that they can be read by a screen reader or speech to text.
- Audio descriptions may be needed for non-speech video content.
- Image descriptions (alt text) may be required.
For questions regarding student accommodations, contact your campus Access Center directly.
- Pullman, Global Campus, or Everett Access Center
- Spokane Student Affairs Access Resources
- Tri-Cities Access Support Services
- Vancouver Access Center
- Access Center Services
For questions regarding captioning or audio descriptions, contact the accessible technology manager, Wendy Steele, email@example.com.