Spring Teaching Innovation Forum
The Spark 212 (Pullman campus only)
The forum focuses on implementing student-centered learning strategies. Come hear from your esteemed colleagues.
Registration opening soon.
Erica Offerdahl & Bill Davis
Just One Thing—Lightning round of brief, stealthy interventions
11 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Clif Stratton—Participation Slips
- Anna Plemons—Belonging (LIFT)
- Dee Posey—Growth mindset (LIFT)
- Paul Buckley—Structured collaborate activity (LIFT)
- Phil Mixter—WIKIs
- Mary Kay—Mindfulness
- Anna Whitehall—Values-based action
- AOI team—Inclusive design
Lunch On Your Own
Workshop—Redesign an assignment, incorporate a new strategy!
Work with faculty mentors and instructional designers to incorporate something you heard today into your class this semester.