Skip to menu
Skip to content
- For Technical Support, contact AOI Support: email@example.com or 509-335‑5044
- Connect with support personnel across the state listed on our directory
Things to Know
Course Zoom Meeting
- AOI creates the recurring Zoom meeting for officially scheduled VC courses.
- VC courses are set to automatically record.
- NOTE: VC course recordings constitute protected educational records and therefore require student privacy and FERPA compliance.
- Each WSU campus has a team of VC technicians to assist with class connections.
- If your campus-based room is not connected at least three minutes prior to the scheduled start time, contact your local support team.
- Please alert your local site coordinator of any class cancellations or site visits.
Common VC Terms
- Origination Site – Site where the instructor is teaching from.
- Destination Site – Site where the students receive instruction.