Distance Delivery: For Faculty
Complete this readiness assessment, then utilize the resources in this section to fill in any gaps.
Trainings will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
Spring Semester 2020 Training Schedule
Visit the Workshop Schedule for information and to register for upcoming trainings.
Moving to Distance Delivery—Training Resources
- Preparing for Distance Delivery (recording)
- Preparing for Distance Delivery (pdf)
- Zoom: A Deeper Dive (recording), Transcript (pdf)
- Zoom: A Deeper Dive (ppt)
- Panopto: Recording and Editing (recording), Transcript (pdf)
- Panopto: Sharing Options in Blackboard (recording), Transcript (pdf)
- Teaching from a Distance: Strategies and Best Practices (pdf)
- Teaching from a Distance: Community Building and Connection (pdf)
- Teaching from a Distance: Assessing Student Learning (pdf)
We also continue to offer our standard suite of trainings, which will be helpful as you navigate teaching online.
The following provides instructions for adapting a face-to-face course to the online, digital environment using technology available to all WSU faculty.
When moving from face-to-face to a digital environment, it is important to address the accessibility needs of any student with accommodations. Learn more about Supporting Students Who have Approved Accommodations and Tips for Creating Accessible Course Materials.