Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
Best Practices/Tips for success
- Become familiar with your room and its equipment, prior to the first day of class.
- Review your assigned room’s capabilities and available equipment on this website.
- Visit the classroom
- Know support contact information for your classroom as well as for connecting sites.
- Become familiar with the tools available:
- Schedule a training session.
- Perform a trial run
- Prepare a back-up plan
- Note that cameras, lighting, screen resolution, screen size, screen dimensions, and monitor color settings affect the visual element of your communication.
- Likewise, microphone placement, volume, sensitivity, speakers, bit rate, and Internet traffic affect the audio elements.