Academic Outreach and Innovation (AOI) administers Washington State University’s online collaborative learning solution: Blackboard Collaborate.
What is Blackboard Collaborate?
An intuitive online meeting space, Blackboard Collaborate allows you to conduct meetings, class sessions, and webinars in collaborative sessions. Users are able to communicate through webcam/microphones, chat, and screen sharing.
- Windows 7 and above or macOS 10.9 and above
- Chrome or Firefox. Other browsers require Flash 17 and above
- Headset with microphone preferred – Microphone and Speakers optional
- Explore Collaborate’s Help Library
- Search Collaborate’s On-Demand Learning Center
- Visit Collaborate’s support page, where you can chat with their tech support
- Call Collaborate’s technical support at 1.877.382.2293
- Contact AOI Support:
email@example.com or 335-5044